Mold removal is critical, not only because mold is unsightly, but because it’s also dangerous to you, your family, and even your pets. It might just cause simple allergic reactions such as a stuffy nose or itchy eyes. In more severe cases, it can lead to respiratory issues and worse. In either situation, mold is a health hazard that is easy to avoid when you enlist the help of products like MMR mold stain remover, Shockwave disinfectant and MPI Antimicrobial. Mold is a fungus that allows a superficial growth to live on damp and/or decaying organic matter. It can be difficult to kill because even when dried out, mold can take on the form of a powder and spread through the air until it finds other suitable conditions in which to thrive again.
Mold typically is velvety in appearance, and while it’s often black (or very dark), it can appear in various colors, particularly white and green. Most commonly, mold grows in poorly ventilated, moist areas, such basements, crawl spaces, and attics, and it can attach to various surfaces, such as paper, leather, wood, cement and tiles. While mold typically grows in cool, damp areas, high temperatures do not prevent the growth of mold. Even extreme heat such as that in an attic does not prevent mold growth, provided the area remains moist. So in addition to other common repercussions, avoiding mold growth is yet another reason to make sure your roof isn’t leaking, your gutters aren’t backed up, and your basement foundation isn’t cracked.
Eliminating moisture is the first step in preventing mold. Because of its ability to thrive in various conditions, it’s difficult to control and without the strength of specialty products such as MMR mold stain remover, Shockwave disinfectant and DuraBan antimicrobial, it’s tough to eliminate once it appears. Common household cleaners and bleaches can work, but only temporarily and usually with a fair amount of scrubbing and scraping, or even sanding. MMR mold stain remover offers a simpler spray-and-wipe technique that takes the grunt work out of mold removal.
Mold removal has long been considered a nasty chore, requiring hands-and-knees scrubbing, bleaching, scraping and washing. No longer. Thanks to MMR mold removal, what was once a challenge can now be handled with a simple spray, wait, and wipe. MMR mold removal gets to the core of your mold problem so you aren’t just wiping away the surface mold. And it’s potent formula eliminates the need for your elbow grease. Just spray it on, let it go to work, and easily wipe it off. Then follow it up with DuraBan antimicrobial spray so you’ll be sure that you’re wiping away your mold problem for good.