A commercial-grade mold and mildew stain remover formulated to immediately remove mold and mildew stains present on wood and other hard surfaces. Fast and easy application that eradicates mold stains on contact. MMR penetrates soiled areas almost instantly, leaving surfaces clean and free from mold stains.
MMR is biodegradable and non-flammable. MMR is preferable to bleach. Bleach is recommended for hard, non-porous surfaces such as tile, while MMR is specifically designed for the porous nature of wood and similar building materials. We suggest the purchase of one (1) bottle of Shockwave for disinfectant purposes with every five (5) gallons of MMR purchased. At $17.75 per 10 oz. container, Shockwave treats up to 1,250 square feet of mold impacted building material.
Coverage: MMR covers between 175-250 square feet per gallon when sprayed according to specifications. MMR should be used within 3 months of purchase, with ideal results coming when used within 8 weeks of shipping. Product should not be stored in sun or temps below 40 degrees f. Product may demonstrate diminished results if applied to wood that has high moisture content, or if applied to surfaces subjected to extended periods of sub-freezing temperatures.
Volume Discounts: Contractors and large orders are eligible for volume discounts. Call 708-441-7982 for details.MMR Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS)
MMR User Instructions
MMR Promotional Flier
MMR Product Testing Report