Why Consider Mold Removal

Why should I consider removing mold found in my home?

Mold is found everywhere in every almost every environment.  Mold is used for beneficial purposes such as antibiotics, but can also cause detrimental health concerns according to the Center for Disease Control and the Environmental Protection Agency.  Correct and fast removal of this mold is key.

Molds – which grow by means of microscopic spores – float through the air both inside and outside our homes, particularly when there is high moisture content such as what is found in most basements.  Mold is mostly benign in nature, unless it comes in contact with moisture, which then feeds it allowing it to grow quickly out of control. Our highly potent MMR Mold Stain Removal solution can help remove and prevent future mold issues when applied correctly and routinely.

Molds produce allergens, which are substances in our bodies causing allergic reactions to the mold spores.  Additionally, mold can also exasperate an immune compromised person, elderly or very young individuals, plus those already ill causing potentially toxic substances (myotoxins).  Allergic reactions may include typical hay fever symptoms such as sneezing, red eyes, or a skin rash with allergies to molds being very common.  Molds can cause asthma attacks in those already having a respiratory issue or cause other irritations to the eyes, nose, throat or lungs.

Some studies even allege increases in bronchitis, issues of the digestive systems, chronic sinus infections, headaches, severe memory loss and in extreme cases potentially even cause seizures.

Your health and the health of your family is the biggest commodity you have.  Safe removal of the mold is critical as well as assurance that the job is done right the first time.  Fast Mold Removal offers you options for your peace of mind and the security of your loved ones and the investment of your home.